mohemian services GmbH
SHORT AND SWEET mohemian is currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team in Innsbruck that is passionate about developing new visual and marketing concepts, creating images and layouts using design software, and overall designing within branding guidelines to inspire and attract a target audience.
You are the right person if you have a keen eye for aesthetics and details as well as hands-on experience with the process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You’ll be the one to shape our visual aspects!
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts, and concepts
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare work by gathering information and materials and present ideas; doing research
- Identify how to extend the visual language for any given project and how to communicate the right message
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touch points
- Work on design tasks on a very broad spectrum: marketing materials, merchandise, presentations, etc.
- Self-reliant working style
- Stay on top of the latest standards, changes, and trends in visual design field
- Work together with Senior Designers to solve an array of visual and marketing problems
- Effectively manage timelines and expectations
- Experience in designing for print and digital media
- Strong in typography, brand identity, layout, and web design
- Strong portfolio with a variety of engaging design work
- Strong ability to translate requirements into design
- Skilled in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and Acrobat; experience in Powerpoint or Keynote is a plus
- Innate attention to detail and self-starter mentality
- Pro-active, independent working style and ability to work methodically as part of a team
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Have a meaningful impact on the company’s products and services
- Work in a fun and fast paced environment Innovative and design thinking
- Work across different departments
- Modern equipment
- Office in the heart of Innsbruck
- Open, pragmatic and team-oriented culture
- Flexible working time model
- Option to occasionally work from home
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit
Our flat hierarchy and exceptional team culture is key to our company personality. We believe in having a wide range of talent in our team, so we want to support passionate people in learning skills in new areas for professional growth. If you are motivated to join the mohemian team in Innsbruck, we are happy to offer you a part time position as Graphic Designer. Your entry level and starting salary will be based on your experience, qualification, and education.